Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Single Mom Sanctuary turned 1 yesterday!

Taking a look at my Google Analytics page, I feel proud and somewhat mystified. In one year, my blog has been visited by 304 different people in 10 different countries!

I've added 22 posts, the most popular being the post about my daughter giving her self a haircut and the post about dating for myself, not because I like the family of my boyfriend/date.

The most-used labels for my posts are "dating" and "custody," which I think are appropriate considering the name of my blog.

I've confessed to my insecurities as a single mom and an individual and I've revealed a psuedo-secret about who I am and what I've done with my life.

This blog was created to give me an outlet for my feelings as a single parent, and hopefully to help other single (or married) parents feel not-so-alone and even perhaps make someone laugh or think, "Finally, someone who thinks the way I do."

So, I want to thank all my readers out there. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My fearless child, friends and I on Tower of Terror at DCA
 

Website Builder