Monday, February 9, 2009

Pride and warm fuzzy feelings

This may be the shortest of all my blogs, past and future.

Late last year my church celebrated its 125th anniversary. Yesterday we dedicated our newly remodeled courtyard. We had a great crowd of members in attendance, including many multiple-generation families, mine included. A reporter from the Register came to write about the event and our church.

I love my church and can't imagine finding a more welcoming, warm and comfortable place to worship, learn and be. My church is my family and I'm proud to have been around for these celebrations. I only hope my daughter and her future family continue to worship at this wonderful church in the years to come.

If you're interested in reading the article, please follow this link: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/church-first-orange-2302968-christian-members

And, as always, we welcome anyone to come worship with us and see if our church is somewhere you'd like to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My fearless child, friends and I on Tower of Terror at DCA
 

Website Builder